- FII’s bought 2 K contract of Index Future worth 284 cores ,4.8 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 11.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.10.Honored to be part Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened with a gap up and as soon as 11620 broken rallied towards our 1 target of 11664 and mostly will do 11730 tommrow so again time cycle helped in capturing the big move. Now bulls need to hold 11664-650 range for the upmove to continue towards 11730/11808/11880. Bearish below 11620 for a move back to 11570/11500. 11760 done and close at 11738, Bulls need to hold 11664 for upmove to continue towards 11808/11880. Bearish below 11620 for a move back to 11570/11500.Tomorrow is important trend change date as per time cycle Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:28. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 29 August
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with liquidation of 50 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 26.5 Lakh, resistance at 11750 followed by 11800 .11000-12000 CE liquidated 13 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11600 CE. FII sold 9.8K CE and 9.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 20 K CE and 2.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@34.7lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-12000 PE added 5.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 111500-11600 PE. FII bought 4.3 K PE and 9.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 36 K PE and 15 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.18 lakh , PCR @1.13
- FII’s sold 161 cores and DII’s sold 191 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.10 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11740 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11445. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11740 Tgt 11768,11795 and 11820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11710 Tgt 11685,11665 and 11650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh