- FII’s sold 1.5 contract of Index Future worth 206 cores ,1.6K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 122 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.11. NSE Extended Trading Hours Pros and Cons
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did 11126 and mostly we will make new high tommrow at 11172 , We were able to capture whole move above 10920 now we next major zone of resistance will come in range of 11210-11225, Bulls need to close above it for the next round of upmove towards 11500-11600. Bearish only below 11068 for a move back to 11000/10920. Nifty made high of 11157 still unable to break the life high of 11172, Bulls need to close above 11184 for the next mvoe towards 11232/11290/11376.Bearish only below 11060 for a move back to 11025/10970/10920.Nifty look for a big move in next 2 days based on time analysis. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:35/3:02. Bank Nifty July Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.39 core with addition of 40.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 32.1 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11250 .10500-11200 CE liquidated 18.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 5.4 K CE and 10.1 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 357 CE and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@49.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10500-11200 PE liquidated 7 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII sold 2.5 K CE and 3.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 1.3 K PE and 15.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.05 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 1195 cores and DII’s bought 97.6 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.86
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11142 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10897. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11155 Tgt 11175,11200 and 11225 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11110 Tgt 11090,11072 and 11052 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11203
Lower End of Expiry:11060
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh