- FII’s bought 8.5 K contract of Index Future worth 711 cores ,18.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 9.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 27.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.45. NSE Extended Trading Hours Pros and Cons
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty hit new life high Will Nifty Bulls Close above 11025 for rally towards new life high ? as soon as we closed above 11025, Now bulls have task to close above 11188 tomorrow for the next round of rally towards 111230/11300/11376/11444/11500. Bearish below 11100 for a move back to 111025/10970/10920. Nifty Opened with a gap and now nearing our target of 11300, Bulls need to hold 10230 amid for the move towards 11376/11444. Bearish below 11200 for a move back to 11125/11060/10970. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:28/2:02. Bank Nifty Continue to rally after breakout,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.27 core with addition of 19.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 38.5 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10500-11500 CE added 12.7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 15.1 K CE and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 35 K CE and 49.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@49.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10500-11500 PE added 42.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII bought 2.3 K PE and 15.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 108 K PE and 75.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.05 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 1195 cores and DII’s bought 97.6 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.66
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11142 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10897. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11300 Tgt 11330,11350 and 11377 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11250 Tgt 11230,11205 and 11185 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh