- FII’s bought 7.1 K contract of Index Future worth 704 cores ,2.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.7 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.67. Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did 10730/10777 both above 10666, now till we are closing above 10730 we can continue up move towards 10823/10846 where major supply zone lies. Bearish below 10666 for a move back to 10610/10561. We have important time cycle date today good move can be seen in coming 2 days. Low made today was 10726 so bulls held on to 10730 and closed above it. Nifty above 10730 we can continue up move towards 10823/10846 where major supply zone lies above that 10930 should come fast.Bearish below 10666 for a move back to 10610/10561. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:35/2:52. Bank Nifty Bulls hang on to 26500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with addition of 1.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 35.8 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11050 .10200-11000 CE added 4.7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 6.5 K CE and 3.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 72.8 K CE and 66.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10600 PE OI@51.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10650 . 10200-11000 PE liquidated 1.3 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10500-10600 PE. FII sold 3.1 K CE and 4.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 113 K CE and 89 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 15.18 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.86 lakh , PCR @0.95
- FII’s sold 159 cores and DII’s sold 296 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.93
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10761 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10684. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10755 Tgt 10777,10795 and 10813 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10730 Tgt 10710,10680 and 10640 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh