Close above 536 Target 555
Buy above 533 Tgt 538,542 and 547 SL 529
Sell below 525 Tgt 520,515 and 510 SL 529
Close above 888 Target 920/932
Buy above 888 Tgt 898,910 and 920 SL 883
Sell below 877 Tgt 872,866 and 858 SL 881
Close above 377 Target 385/399
Buy above 375 Tgt 378,381 and 386 SL 372
Sell below 370Tgt 366,362 and 357 SL 373
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586