Close above 400 Target 411/423
Buy above 400 Tgt 405,411 and 416 SL 396
Sell below 393 Tgt 388,383 and 377 SL 396
Close above 841 Target 864/888
Buy above 834 Tgt 840,848 and 856 SL 829
Sell below 823 Tgt 816 ,810 and 800 SL 827
Close above 615 Target 638/651
Buy above 615 Tgt 620,625 and 631 SL 610
Sell below 605 Tgt 598,591 and 583 SL 610
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586