Close above 656 Target 676/687
Buy above 659 Tgt 666,672 and 680 SL 654
Sell below 652 Tgt 647,642 and 636 SL 656
Close above 789 Target 811
Buy above 786 Tgt 791,797 and 806 SL 780
Sell below 777 Tgt 772,767 and 763 SL 782
Close above 1104 Target 1132
Buy above 1100 Tgt 1108,1116 and 1125 SL 1094
Sell below 1090 Tgt 1084,1078 and 1070 SL 1096
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586