Close above 108 Target 111/116
Buy above 108 Tgt 108.8,110 and 111 SL 107.2
Sell below 106.4 Tgt 105.3,104 and 103 SL 107.3
Close above 313 Target 325
Buy above 313 Tgt 315,317 and 319 SL 311
Sell below 310 Tgt 307,305 and 301 SL 311.5
Close above 631 Target 644/665/676
Buy above 628 Tgt 636,644 and 651 SL 623
Sell below 619 Tgt 611,606 and 599 SL 624
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586