Close above 341 Target 357/365
Buy above 339 Tgt 343,347 and 351 SL 336
Sell below 335 Tgt 331,328 and 325 SL 338
Close above 631 Target 648/666
Buy above 629 Tgt 634,638 and 642 SL 626
Sell below 623 Tgt 616,610 and 601 SL 627
Close above 916 Target 932/950
Buy above 916 Tgt 922,928 and 936 SL 911
Sell below 908 Tgt 901,895 and 888 SL 912
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586