- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bullish above 26500 we can see move back to 26569/26640/26784. Bearish below 26350 for a move back to 26210/26064. As per time cycle we should see good move in coming 2 days. Bank Nifty opened gap up and did all target on upside now bulls need to close above 26784 for a move back to 26920/27072/27216. Bearish below 26610 for a move back to 26500/26300. Bank Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:20/3:04.Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- Bank Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 23.2 lakh with addition of 2.17 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26490 closed below it.
- 27000 CE is having highest OI @6.3 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27300.26000-28000 CE added 2 Lakh in OI so bears added major position at higher level still resistance in range of 26500-26700
- 25500 PE is having highest OI @7.3 Lakh, strong support at 26000 followed by 25800.26000-28000 PE added 0.23 OI so bulls having strong support in range of 26200-26000.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26688 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 26389. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26780 Tgt 26840,26920 and 26988 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26710 Tgt 26650,26555 and 26444 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh