- As Discussed in Last Analysis Till we are holding 26500 we can see move back to 26569/26640/26784. Bearish below 26350 for a move back to 26210/26064. Low made was 10410 and again bank nifty did 26610 above 26500 but failed to close above 26500, so we are in neutral zone. Bullish above 26500 we can see move back to 26569/26640/26784. Bearish below 26350 for a move back to 26210/26064. As per time cycle we should see good move in coming 2 days. Bank Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:56.Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- Bank Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 21 lakh with liquidation of 0.41 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26490 closed below it.
- 27000 CE is having highest OI @6.3 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27300.26000-28000 CE added 2 Lakh in OI so bears added major position at higher level still resistance in range of 26500-26700
- 25500 PE is having highest OI @7.3 Lakh, strong support at 26000 followed by 25800.26000-28000 PE added 0.23 OI so bulls having strong support in range of 26200-26000.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26518 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 26346. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26500 Tgt 26569,26640 and 26760 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26410 Tgt 26350,26222 and 26150 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh