Close above 311 Target 323
Buy above 309 Tgt 311,315 and 318 SL 307
Sell below 306 Tgt 303,300 and 296 SL 308
Close above 587 Target 610/632
Buy above 587 Tgt 591,597 and 605 SL 583
Sell below 580 Tgt 575,569 and 560 SL 584
Close below 564 Target 550/531
Buy above 566 Tgt 571,576 and 583 SL 561
Sell below 559 Tgt 554,548 and 540 SL 563
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586