Close above 395 Target 411/422
Buy above 395 Tgt 399,405 and 411 SL 391
Sell below 389 Tgt 385,381 and 376 SL 392
Close above 257 Target 269
Buy above 256 Tgt 258,261 and 264 SL 254
Sell below 253 Tgt 251,248 and 245 SL 255
Close above 82 Target 84/87
Buy above 81.2 Tgt 82,83 and 84 SL 80.5
Sell below 80.2 Tgt 79.4,78 and 77 SL 81
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586