- FII’s sold 4.7 K contract of Index Future worth 494 cores ,2.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. The Professional vs. Amateur’s Reaction to a Losing Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10850 exactly at our target of 10850 and exactly at 2:17 Nifty made a top corrected 60 points, beauty of price time analysis which helps in capturing good move. Bulls need close above 10813 for a move back to 10846/10917. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. Low made today was 10789 so bulls protected 10777 and rallied towards 10846 and closed above 10813. Till we are closing above 10813 we can rally towards 10900/10944/11000. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:25/2:27. Bank Nifty ready for Big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with addition of 4.94 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.3 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 3.7 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-11000 CE. FII bought 430 CE and 1.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 4.7 K CE and 24.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@49.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10700 . 10300-11000 PE added 20.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10600 PE. FII bought 922PE and 11.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76 K PE and 11.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.13 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.97 lakh , PCR @0.95
- FII’s sold 1168 cores and DII’s bought 1327 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.48
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10821 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10710. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10856 Tgt 10870,10896 and 10920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10825 Tgt 10805,10780 and 10760 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh