- FII’s sold 3 K contract of Index Future worth 10 cores ,5.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.54. H + W + P = E Formulae for Trading Success
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty continue to trade in range neither breaking 10700 nor 10846. Best of trend following traders is to avoid this range or trade lower sell higher with SL of 20 points, Bullish above 10800 for a move towards 10846/10920. Bearish below 10700 we can continue to see fall towards 10666/10617. As soon as 10700 broken nifty did 10666 till we are trading below 10700 we can see down move towards 10620/10555. Bullish above 10730 for a move back towards 10777/10820. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:21/2:43. Bank Nifty June Expiry Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.04 core with liquidation of 25 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 55.7 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10750 .10500-10800 CE added 46.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE suggesting expiry below 10800. FII sold 21.9 K CE and 15.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 156 K CE and 46.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@31.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10650 . 10500-10800 PE liquidated 33.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 13.1 K PE and 13 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 43 K PE and 6.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 12.64 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.81 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s bought 67.4 cores and DII’s bought 84.3cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.61
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10702 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10745. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10690 Tgt 10710,10730 and 10746 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10652 Tgt 10630,10610 and 10570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 10746
Lower End of Expiry : 10595
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh