- FII’s sold 4.7 K contract of Index Future worth 498 cores ,3.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.79. How to Control Emotions While trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 06 June is an important astrological date around which nifty has formed a bottom in past, So bulls need a close above 10656 for a move back to 10730/10770.Bearish below 10610 for a move towards 10555/10512. Low made today was 10550 near our target of 10555 and bulls held on to gann angle. As tommrow is important date and also RBI Policy which will come out around 2 Pm so bulls have chance to rally back towards 10665/10735 once we are above 10610. Bearish below 10555 for a move towards 10512/10470. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 2:02/3. Bank Nifty Analysis For RBI Policy
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 204 core with addition of 1.18 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 45.6 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10300-11000 CE added 19.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-11000 CE. FII bought 6.6 K CE and 15.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 65.2 K CE and 35.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@3426 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10700 . 10300-11000 PE liquidated 1.6 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10300-10600 PE. FII bought 4.8 K PE and 2.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 20.6 K PE and 20.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.15Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.14 lakh , PCR @0.81
- FII’s sold 157 cores and DII’s bought 474 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.15
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10588 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10654. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10610 Tgt 10633,10650 and 10675 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10590 Tgt 10570,10550 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh