Close above 694 Target 729
Buy above 694 Tgt 699,706 and 711 SL 690
Sell below 685 Tgt 680 ,674 and 666 SL 689
Close below 1042 Target 1021/1008
Buy above 1050 Tgt 1056,1061 and 1068 SL 1044
Sell below 1041 Tgt 1035,1027 and 1020 SL 1046
Close above 230 Target 233/236/239
Buy above 229 Tgt 231,233 and 235 SL 228
Sell below 225.6 Tgt 224,222 and 220 SL 227
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586