Close above 390 Target 411
Buy above 390 Tgt 393,398 and 401 SL 387
Sell below 384 Tgt 381,377 and 373 SL 387
Close above 680 Target 696/714
Buy above 680 Tgt 686,692 and 700 SL 674
Sell below 669 Tgt 662,656 and 649 SL 674
Close above 260 Target 267/273
Buy above 260 Tgt 263,266 and 269 SL 257.5
Sell below 256 Tgt 254,251 and 248 SL 257.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586