Close above 926 Target 953/966
Buy above 922 Tgt 926,932 and 938 SL 917
Sell below 912 Tgt 904,898 and 890 SL 917
Close above 404 Target 411/432
Buy above 404 Tgt 408,412 and 417 SL 400
Sell below 398 Tgt 394,390 and 385 SL 402
Close below 1080 Target 1033
Buy above 1088 Tgt 1094,1106 and 1115 SL 1082
Sell below 1080 Tgt 1073,1060 and 1045 SL 1086
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.96 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.77 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586