Close below 1018 Target 994
Buy above 1028 Tgt 1035,1042 and 1051 SL 1022
Sell below 1018 Tgt 1013,1005 and 995 SL 1024
Close below 254 Target 243
Buy above 256 Tgt 259,262 and 266 SL 254.5
Sell below 254 Tgt 251,248 and 246 SL 256
Close above 401 Target 412/425
Buy above 401 Tgt 405,409 and 414 SL 397
Sell below 395 Tgt 390,385 and 377 SL 399
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586