Close above 584 Target 597/610
Buy above 584 Tgt 589,593 and 597 SL 581
Sell below 577 Tgt 572,566 and 560 SL 581
Close above 953 Target 987/1008
Buy above 946 Tgt 953,961 and 973 SL 940
Sell below 936 Tgt 930,915 and 900 SL 941
Close above 423 Target 444/466
Buy above 423 Tgt 429,435 and 444 SL 419
Sell below 416 Tgt 411,405 and 399 SL 420
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586