- FII’s sold 3.6 K contract of Index Future worth 371 cores ,512 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 3.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.83. How to Control Emotions While trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bulls were not able to hold 10512 and once 10460 was broken made low at 10417 near our target of 10410, Now till we are below 10460 bears have upper hand can push index towards 10368/10320. Bullish above 10470 for a move back to 10512/10555. Nifty bounced from gann angle and once above 10470 rallied towards our target of 10512. Till we are above 10512 bulls can rally towards 10560/10610. Nifty did a perfect price time squaring and we were able to capture most of the move. Bearish below 10460 for a move back to 10410/10368.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:14/2:48 . Bank Nifty does Price Time squaring,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.25 core with liquidation of 4.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.35 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 49.4 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 23 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII sold 76 CE and 1.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 159 K CE and 106 K shorted CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@55.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10200-11000 PE 19.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10500-10600 PE. FII sold 2.6 K PE and 166 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19.8 K PE and 7.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 701 cores and DII’s bought 1480 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.41
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10465 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10689. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10535 Tgt 10560,10590 and 10610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10510 Tgt 10490,10465 and 10444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh