Close above 212 Target 216/220/225
Buy above 210.5 Tgt 212,215 and 217 SL 209
Sell below 207.5 Tgt 205,203 and 201 SL 209
Close above 450 Target 466/484
Buy above 445 Tgt 450,455 and 461 SL 441
Sell below 440 Tgt 435,431 and 425 SL 444
Close above 1034 Target 1065/1089
Buy above 1032 Tgt 1037,1045 and 1056 SL 1025
Sell below 1019 Tgt 1009,1000 and 988 SL 1025
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586