Close above 912 Target 932/943
Buy above 912 Tgt 918,925 and 931 SL 907
Sell below 904 Tgt 898,892 and 883 SL 908
Close above 777 Target 801/833
Buy above 774 Tgt 780,790 and 800 SL 768
Sell below 762 Tgt 755,746 and 738 SL 768
Close above 261 Target 267/282
Buy above 261 Tgt 262.5,265 and 267 SL 259
Sell below 258 Tgt 256,254 and 251 SL 259.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586