- FII’s bought 4.5 K contract of Index Future worth 510 cores ,7.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.84 .Trading Capital Required For New Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As todays low 10324 is important vedic number and we also had time cycle effect so we can see price time squaring, till todays low is held we can rally all the way towards 10470/10512/10555. Bearish below 10323 for a move towards 10270/10190. Nifty opened gap up once time cycle low was broken we saw the big fall as we expected below 10323. Intraday time for reversal @2:34 also gave us clue as Nifty made high exactly at2:35 and saw the big decline as shown in 2 chart. We did first target of 10270 and hopefully will do next target of 10190 today. Bulls should protect 10160-70 range in coming days of same we can see fast decline towards 10100/10015. Bullish above 10300 only. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:49/2:47. Bank Nifty corrects 300 points on break of time cycle Low
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.42 core with addition of 11.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.15 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.86 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 38.8 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added huge 41 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500. FII bought 9 K CE and 12.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 103 K CE and 66 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@37.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 4.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered major position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 16.6 K PE and 723 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 14.6 K PE and 6.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 620 cores and DII’s sold 735 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.96
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10348 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10465 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10270 Tgt 10290,10310 and 10325 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10200 Tgt 10170,10150 and 10100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh