- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 235 cores ,634 Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.94 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty has shown an important trend reversal sign so till we are holding 10150 bounce back can continue. Bulls need close above 10270 for a move towards 10325/10425. Bearish below 10150 for a move back towards 10080/10000. Nifty bulls failed to close above 10270 but held on to the low of 10150, as we said till 10150 is not broken we have formed a short term bottom and can see relief rally towards 10441/10500. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:29/2:41. Bank Nifty Bulls Protect 24250,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.28 core with liquidation of 1.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.49 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 54.8 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added 10 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500. FII bought 6.9 K CE and 11.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 51.7 K CE and 41.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@49.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE added 1.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 10.7 K PE and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.4 K PE and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 550 cores and DII’s sold 65 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.16
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10254 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10310 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10330 Tgt 10363,10392 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10270 Tgt 10250,10230 and 10210 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh