- FII’s bought 2.4 K contract of Index Future worth 355 cores ,5.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.51 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty again bounced from gann angle as shown in below chart, traders who went long above 10050 were also rewarded handsomely,This is beauty of price and time meeting we are able to capture big move. We also saw the effect of time cycle confluence as discussed in weekly analysis. Now Till we are holding above 10100 bulls can scale towards 10250/10333. Bearish below 10050 for a move back 9950/9888. Nifty today’s high 10207 is very crucial as its at the gann angle from where nifty was not able to close above it in past 3-4 attempts. Bulls need a close above 10210 for upmove to continue towards 10250/10333/10420. Bearish below 10100 for a move back to 10000/9936. WE have Expiry/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly closing tommrow as next 2 days are trading holding so get ready for a roller coaster ride. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:34/2:35. Bank Nifty Analysis for March Expiry
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.39 core with addition of 39.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.31 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.72 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 37.4 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10250 .10000-10600 CE added 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10100. FII sold 3.9 K CE and 7.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 31.3 K CE and 18K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@51.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 52 Lakh in OI so bulls added covered position in 10000-10100 PE. FII bought 6.3 K PE and 6.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 16 K PE and 25.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1063 cores and DII’s bought 2172cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.97
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10180 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10112 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10200 Tgt 10222,10245 and 10283 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10170 Tgt 10145,10110 and 10080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:10267
Lower End of Expiry:10102
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh