Close above 576 Target 599
Buy above 573 Tgt 577,581 and 586 SL 570
Sell below 567 Tgt 564,560 and 555 SL 571
Close above 802 Target 825
Buy above 796 Tgt 802,810 and 820 SL 792
Sell below 789 Tgt 783,776 and 770 SL 793
Close above 610 Target 635
Buy above 609 Tgt 616,622 and 630 SL 605
Sell below 602 Tgt 596,590 and 580 SL 606
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586