Close above 308 Target 317
Buy above 306 Tgt 309,311 and 314 SL 304
Sell below 303 Tgt 301,298 and 295 SL 304.5
Close above 620 Target 641/666
Buy above 616 Tgt 620,624 and 628 SL 612
Sell below 610 Tgt 606,600 and 594 SL 614
Close below 508 Target 495
Buy above 513 Tgt 518,515 and 525 SL 510
Sell below 508 Tgt 504,499 and 493 SL 511
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh