- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 25637 so bulls protected 25630 and as soon as 25800 broken rallied all the way towards 26126 almost near our target of 26150. 10 Feb is important time cycle date effect can be seen tommrow or on Monday Bulls need a close above 26150 for the big move towards 26500/26893. Bearish below 25630 for a move towards 25510/25250 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:16/2:25 . Another gap down, Bank Nifty chart has become a chart of mid caps stocks trading only in gaps but that’s how volatility plays. Today’s high and low of minor time cycle date very important break any side we can see move of 300-400 points. Bank Nifty bulls now need close above 25581 for a up move towards 25700/25900. Bearish below 25370 for a move towards 25250/25010. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:23 The Smell of Rain
- Bank Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 19.8 lakh with liquidation of 0.65 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @27248, closed below it and corrected 2248 points.
- 26000 CE is having highest OI @4.2 Lakh resistance at 26000 followed 26500.25000-27000 CE added 2.3 lakh in OI so bears added position at higher levels.
- 25000 PE is having highest OI @5.1 Lakh, strong support at 25000 followed by 25300.25000-27000 PE added 0.78 lakh in OI still strong support at 25500-25600 .
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25511 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25787. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25490 Tgt 25566,25666 and 25811 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25450 Tgt 25360,25250 and 25130 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh