Close below 168 Target 160
Buy above 171 Tgt 172.5,175 and 177 SL 170
Sell below 169 Tgt 167.6,166 and 164 SL 170
Close above 931 Target 950/987
Buy above 931 Tgt 938,946 and 954 SL 926
Sell below 921 Tgt 915,906 and 894 SL 925
Close below 840 Target 784
Buy above 844 Tgt 850,856 and 865 SL 840
Sell below 838 Tgt 832,825 and 810 SL 842
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh