Buy above 146.6 Tgt 148,149 and 151 SL 145.5
Sell below 145 Tgt 144,142.7 and 141 SL 146
Buy above 40.75 Tgt 41,41.5 and 42.1 SL 40.4
Sell below 40.1 Tgt 39.5,39 and 38 SL 40.5
Buy above 1128 Tgt 1136,1147 and 1158 SL 1122
Sell below 1120 Tgt 1111,1099 and 1088 SL 1125
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh