Close above 397 Target 411
Buy above 398 Tgt 402,406 and 410 SL 395
Sell below 392 Tgt 388,384 and 380 SL 395
Close above 433 Target 447
Buy above 431 Tgt 434,438 and 441 SL 429
Sell below 426 Tgt 422,418 and 414 SL 429
Close above 512 Target 532
Buy above 511 Tgt 516,521 and 527 SL 508
Sell below 506 Tgt 502,498 and 494 SL 509
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh