Close above 464 Target 480
Buy above 464 Tgt 468 ,472 and 476 SL 461
Sell below 459 Tgt 454 ,450 and 444 SL 462
Close above 395 Target 403/415
Buy above 392 Tgt 395 ,398 and 402 SL 390
Sell below 388 Tgt 385 ,381 and 377 SL 390
Close above 851 Target 888
Buy above 851 Tgt 857,865 and 872 SL 847
Sell below 844 Tgt 839,832 and 825 SL 848
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.