- FII’s bought 15.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1377 cores ,13.1 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 27.5 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.22. A Stock Traders Story– Why Aren’t We Rich Daddy?
- Thanks all for your emails and msgs, break of trading is necessary to get your brain cells recharged and to see charts from the new dimensions. Nifty hit the new life high as we have been expecting till 10410 was held but prices have been struggling at gann angles as shown in below chart. Range of 10570-600 is crucial range for nifty to cross to continue with uptrend. Now bulls need close above 10505 for the next leg of upmove towards 10570-10600. Bearish below 10470 for a move towards 10410. Bank Nifty Dec Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.344 core with liquidation of 45 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @1.08
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 54.5 Lakh, resistance at 10550 followed by 10600 .10100-10600 CE liquidated 2.2 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII sold 17.9 K CE and 21.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 71.1 K CE and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE OI@46.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 . 10400-10600 PE liquidated 31 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10400 PE. FII sold 20 K PE and 20 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 46.9 K PE and 38 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 172 cores and DII’s sold 206 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.15
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10530 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10319. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10505 Tgt 10539,10555 and 10580 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10470 Tgt 10450,10425 and 10400 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:10560
Lower End of Expiry:10422
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh