- FII’s bought 11.2 K contract of Index Future worth 928 cores ,6.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.3 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 915 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.75. Nifty Technical Outlook and Time Cycle Dates for 2018
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 31 is important time cycle date for this year effect should be seen either tommrow or 02 Jan. Bulls need a close above 10490 for a move towards 10550/10601. Bearish below 10410 for a move towards 10350/10250. Low made was 10489 and bulls made high of 10538, waiting for target of 10550/10601. Range of 10570-600 is crucial and bulls need close above it for the uptrend continuation. Bearish below 10470 for a move towards 10410/10340.As per Yearly outlook 01-03 Jan are important date good move can be seen on those days. Bank Nifty Analysis for 01 Jan
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.32 core with addition of 10.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh , PCR @0.90
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 30 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10600 .10100-10800 CE added 17.8 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10600-10700 . FII bought 13.2 K CE and 7.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 39.5 K CE and 52.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE OI@45.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10400-10600 PE added 43.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10300-10500 PE. FII bought 40.9 K PE and 17.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.4 K PE and 74.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 595 cores and DII’s bought 461 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.87
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10547 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10541. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10530 Tgt 10550,10570 and 10600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10510 Tgt 10490,10470 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh