Buy above 250.2 Tgt 252,254 and 257 SL 249
Sell below 247 Tgt 245.3,244 and 241 SL 248.5
Buy above 1433 Tgt 1443,1454 and 1465 SL 1425
Sell below 1418 Tgt 1408,1398 and 1388 SL 1425
Buy above 1457 Tgt 1470,1480 and 1490 SL 1450
Sell below 1448 Tgt 1438,1427 and 1415 SL 1453
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.