Close above 170 Target 178
Buy above 170 Tgt 171.6 ,174 and 176 SL 169
Sell below 168.5 Tgt 167.4 ,165.6 and 163 SL 169.3
Close above 440 Target 455/464
Buy above 438 Tgt 441 ,445 and 450 SL 435
Sell below 433 Tgt 430 ,426.4 and 422 SL 435
Close above 129 Target 133/138
Buy above 129 Tgt 130.2 ,131.5 and 133 SL 128
Sell below 127.5 Tgt 126.5 ,125 and 123 SL 128.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.