Close above 762 Target 778/798
Buy above 756 Tgt 762,769 and 774 SL 752
Sell below 750 Tgt 744,739 and 733 SL 754
Close above 473 Target 490/510
Buy above 468 Tgt 472,477 and 485 SL 465
Sell below 462 Tgt 458,453 and 447 SL 465
Close above 898 Target 920/932
Buy above 888 Tgt 894,902 and 913 SL 884
Sell below 880 Tgt 871,860 and 850 SL 885
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh