Close above 280 Target 288/295
Buy above 279 Tgt 281.3,284 and 288 SL 277.5
Sell below 275 Tgt 272.3,270 and 267 SL 277
Close above 108 Target 113
Buy above 108 Tgt 109.5,111 and 113 SL 107
Sell below 105.5 Tgt 104,102.5 and 101 SL 107
Close above 500 Target 521
Buy above 500 Tgt 505,509 and 515 SL 497
Sell below 496 Tgt 492,487 and 484 SL 498
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.