Buy above 1875 Tgt 1880 ,1886 and 1900 SL 1870
Sell below 1866 Tgt 1861 ,1852 and 1843 SL 1870
Buy above 190 Tgt 192 ,195 and 198 SL 188.5
Sell below 188 Tgt 186.5 ,184 and 182 SL 189
Buy above 429 Tgt 432 ,436 and 440 SL 427
Sell below 426 Tgt 422 ,418 and 414 SL 428
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.