Close above 406 Target 419/432
Buy above 406 Tgt 409,413 and 418 SL 403
Sell below 399 Tgt 396,392 and 387 SL 402
Close above 296 Target 307/313
Buy above 294 Tgt 296,299 and 302 SL 292
Sell below 289 Tgt 286.5,284 and 281 SL 292
Close above 377 Target 389/400
Buy above 377 Tgt 381,385 and 390 SL 374
Sell below 371 Tgt 368,364 and 360 SL 374
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh