- FII’s bought 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 342 cores ,12.9K Long contract were added by FII’s and 9.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.26. Do You Stick to Losing Positions in Trading ?
- As discussed in last analysis Low made was 9687 and Nifty formed double bottom and also protected 9685 and saw a bounce back, Bulls should now close above 9770 for a move towards 9859/9930, above which only next rally towards new high can be seen, Bearish below 9685 for move towards 9610/9550. As we have Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly closing tommrow bulls will be happy to close above 9810. Bears below 9685. We had a neutral quarterly closing as we closed below 9810 but as we held on to 9770, so we are in neutral zone, We have another important time cycle date on 04 Oct, Bearish below 9770 for a break of 9685/9610. Bullish above 9820 for a move towards 9895/9930/9999. Bank Nifty Bulls hold to 24000 on Quarterly Closing
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.05 core with addition of 8.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.82
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 48.3 Lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9700-10300 CE added 28.8 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 9900-10000. FII bought 18.9 K CE and 13.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 71.6 K CE and 67 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9700 PE OI@35.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9700 followed by 9750. 9700-10300 PE added 7.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 21.4 K PE and 10.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 21.4 K PE and 42.3 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1546 cores and DII’s bought 2064 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.27
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9833 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9805. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9810 Tgt 9836,9864 and 9900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9795 Tgt 9775,9750 and 9725 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh