- FII’s bought 1.5 K contract of Index Future worth 80 cores ,2.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2. Build up your confidence as a trader
- As discussed in last analysis As seen in below gann angle chart, price is struck in 2 gann angles trading from higher end towards lower end. Breakout above higher end of gann angle above 10000 breakdown below the lower end at 9840, in between it will trade between the range, Breakout above 10030 for a move towards 10090/10150/10237. Bearish below 9840 for a move towards 9740/9685. High made today was 9963 and low made was 9901 so nifty continue to stuck in between 2 gann angles and approaching the higher end so again if we do not close above 10030 we can move to lower end of range which is at 9840, till we trade in range of 10000-9840 ping pong continues. Breakout above 10030 for a move towards 10090/10150/10237. Bearish below 9840 for a move towards 9740/9685. Bank Nifty continue to trade in range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.81 core with addition of 7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9910 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.69 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.92 lakh , PCR @1.09
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 41.7 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10200 .9500-10500 CE liquidated 4.6 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 9900-10000 CE. FII bought 6.4 K CE longs and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 107 K CE contracts and 128 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9700 PE OI@46.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9700 followed by 9800. 9500-10500 PE added 15.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9500-9800 PE. FII bought 9.2 K PE and 67 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 52 K PE and 44.8 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 379 cores and DII’s bought 474 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.05
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9955 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9946. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9965 Tgt 9985,10000and 10030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9930 Tgt 9915,9880 and 9854 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh