- FII’s sold 9.7 K contract of Index Future worth 762 cores ,2.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.7. Build up your confidence as a trader
- As discussed in last analysis Breakout above 10030 for a move towards 10090/10150/10237. Bearish below 9840 for a move towards 9740/9685. High made today was 9931 and low made was 9982 so nifty continue to stuck in between 2 gann angles and corrected from the higher end, till we trade in range of 10000-9840 ping pong continues. Breakout above 10030 for a move towards 10090/10150/10237. Bearish below 9840 for a move towards 9740/9685.Next 2 days are very crucial as per time cycle, Hopefully we can see breakout/breakdown soon. Bank Nifty continue to trade in range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 core with addition of 8.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9910 Closed above it, Low made of 9909 and bounced back.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.88 lakh , PCR @0.80
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 43.2 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10200 .9500-10500 CE added 6.2 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 9900-10000 CE. FII bought 3 K CE longs and 5 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 36 K CE contracts and 31.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9700 PE OI@46.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9700 followed by 9800. 9500-10500 PE added 3.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9500-9800 PE. FII bought 15.2 K PE and 6.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 30.6 K PE and 38.5 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1353 cores and DII’s bought 51 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.11
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9930 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9942. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9940 Tgt 9960,9986 and 10030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9880 Tgt 9860,9840 and 9814 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh