- As discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to hold 25000 for a move towards 25200 new life high and move towards 25281/25532. Low made was 24993 so bulls held on to 25000 again closed at 25043, Till 25000 is held bulls have upperhand and can push nifty towards 25281/25532. Bearish below 24940 for a move towards 24700/24480 Daring greatly requires worthiness
- Bank Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 24 lakh with liquidation of 0.84 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @24345 closed above it rallied 900 points above it.
- 25500 CE is having highest OI @5.5 Lakh resistance at 25500 followed 25300. 24000-26000 CE added 5.8 lakh so bears covered partial position in 25200/25300 CE.
- 24000 PE is having highest OI @16.6 Lakh, strong support at 24000 followed by 24500, Bulls added 5.8 Lakh position in OI in range of 24000-26000.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25043 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 24613 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25100 Tgt 25160,25230 and 25370 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25000 Tgt 24950,28640 and 24780 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)