- FII’s sold 20.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1683 cores ,7.7 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 12.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.16,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 118 K Contract till we do not close above 9910 all rallies will get sold into. How to Maintain Control and Discipline in Your Trading
- As discussed in last analysis Monday close is very crucial as its was at the gann angle resistance,same happened before the fall from 10000, so bulls need to close above 9800 for next move towards 9855/9910/9962. Bearish below 9770 for a move towards 9710/9650/9610. Low made was 9773 so bulls protected 9770 and as soon as 9800 was crossed rallied all the way till 9903, Now as we closed near the major gann angle so bulls need a close above 9910 for next round of up move towards 9962/10025/10090. Bearish below 9855 for a move towards 9800/9740.17 Aug is again a time cycle date so expect volatility in market Bank Nifty bounces 593 points from Time Cycle low
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.35 core with addition of 7.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it and corrected 300 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh , PCR @0.82
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 55 lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9800-10500 CE liquidated 20 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 9800-10000 CE. FII bought 2 K CE longs and 3.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 30 K CE contracts and 211 CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@52 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9750. 9500-10000 PE added 19.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9500-9800 PE. FII bought 1.3 K PE and 3.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 98.5 K PE and 66 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1090 cores and DII’s bought 1336 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9848 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9996. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9905 Tgt 9931,9955 and 9980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9855 Tgt 9830,9810 and 9780 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh