Buy above 930 Tgt 935, 941 and 950 SL 925
Sell below 920 Tgt 915,907 and 898 SL 925
Buy above 2050 Tgt 2065, 2090 and 2110 SL 2040
Sell below 2030 Tgt 2020,2000 and 1980 SL 2040
Buy above 184.4 Tgt 185.5, 187 and 189 SL 184
Sell below 183.5 Tgt 182,180.5 and 178 SL 184.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 2.71 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh