- FII’s sold 5 K contract of Index Future worth 420 cores ,3.1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.47, FII’s have been adding consistent shorts before the RBI policy What not to do in Bull Market
- As discussed in last analysis Now fresh long should be taken above 10090 for a move towards 10250-10410 .Shorts below 9930 for a move towards 9860/9810/9750. In Between it will be trading range of 9930-10090 till RBI Policy on 02 August.New Time cycle started today so bulls should hold 10000 for bullish move to continue, break of 10000 bears will become active and push nifty towards 9930/9850.Now fresh long should be taken above 10090 for a move towards 10250-10410 High made today was 10128 so nifty broke 10090 before RBI Policy,and till its trading above 10090 can head towards 10191/10250/10400. bearish below 10000 for a move towards 9930. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for Aug RBI Policy
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.02 core with addition of 1.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed above it. Low made today was 10038 on 31 July and rallied 120 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.41 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.59 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 34.4 lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10300 .9800-10500 CE added 4.3 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10200-10500 CE. FII bought 2.8 K CE longs and 6.1 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 54.8 K CE contracts and 29.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@49.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 10000. 9800-10500 PE added 17.9 Lakh in OI so bulls again added position in 9900-9800 PE. FII bought 4.6 K PE and 7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 47.6 K PE and 33.3 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 945 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1390 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.07
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10124 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10082. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10140 Tgt 10165,10200 and 10245(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10100 Tgt 10080,10050 and 10020 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh