- FII’s bought 2 K contract of Index Future worth 249 cores ,367 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.07,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 133 K Contract till we do not close above 9910 all rallies will get sold into. How to deal with Trading Losses
- As discussed in last analysis Bullish above 9830 for a move towards 9884/9920 towards higher side of gann angle. Bearish below 9740 break of lower end of gann angle for a move towards 9685/9610. High made was 9881 near the gann angle line as shown in below gunner chart with gap so we did the target of 9884 as we discussed above 9830. As new Time cycle is starting from Monday so till 9911 is not broken bears will have upper hand can push index towards 9770/9683/9610, bulls will get active above 9950 for a move towards 10025/10090/10150. Bank Nifty ready for Big move as per time cycle
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.40 core with liquidation of 1.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.1 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.67 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 57.9 lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9500-10000 CE liquidated 2.6 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 9800-9900 CE. FII bought 4 K CE longs and 99 shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 99 K CE contracts and 66.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9800 PE OI@61.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9400-10000 PE added 22 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9400-9800 PE. FII sold 8.7 K PE and 3.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 53.4 K PE and 57.6K shorted PE were covered by them
- FII’s sold 696 cores and DII’s bought 1044 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.03
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9871 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9950. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9884 Tgt 9911,9931 and 9960 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9842 Tgt 9830,9800 and 9770 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh